| || || |
Open Sound System
OSS 4.x User's Guide
oss_ymf7xx - Yamaha DS-XG audio driver.
Open Sound System driver for Yamaha DS-XG YMF724/740/744/754 audio controllers.
ymf7xx device characteristics:
- 8/16 bit playback/record
- mono/stereo/4 channel playback
- mono/stereo recording
- 8KHz to 48Khz sample rate.
The Yamaha DSXG models 744 and 754 supports SPDIF and AC3 multichannel output and the Mixer extentions will allow you to enable/disable SPDIF output.
- yamaha_mpu_ioaddr=&#38;#60;xxx&#38;#62; MPU I/O address. Refer to the device conf file (see below) for legal values.
- yamaha_mpu_irq=&#38;#60;xx&#38;#62; MPU IRQ. Refer to device conf file (see below) for legal values
- yamaha_fm_ioaddr=&#38;#60;xxx&#38;#62; Yamaha FM SYnthesizer IO address. Refer to driver conf file (see below) for possible values.
oss_ymf7xx.conf Device configuration file
Copyright (C) 4Front Technologies, 2007. All rights reserved. Back to index OSS web site